- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
The Breakdown - Tuesday, August 6
Your daily breakdown of everything you need to know from the last 12 hours cooked down into bite-sized chunks. Feeback is welcome here or via Twitter.
|Tuesday August 6, 2013||presented by:|
The Scoop: West Georgia head coach Daryl Dickey announced his intention to retire from coaching this afternoon, while Old Dominion head coach Bobby Wilder earned a five-year contract extension.
High School Scoop: A Texas program has changed head coaches as fall camp gets underway.
Scholarship offer letters are like snowflakes, every one of them is just a little bit different. SB Nation took an excellent look at how programs like Arizona, Virginia Tech and Texas dish out formal offers via the mail.
Butch Jones on why he's already put his team through an 11-on-11 scrimmage, in front of the media no less: “I don’t believe in being a creature of habit. You have to change things up. It’s our job as coaches to stimulate our players.”
Peyton, Eli and Archie rap (yes, rap) a song that will be stuck in your head the rest of the evening.
Clemson will host the first 2013 edition of College GameDay, and Spencer Hall had a great suggestion for the show's first celebrity guest picker.
Hey @leefitting the only choice for guest picker at the first Gameday? LIFELONG CLEMSON FAN KENNY CHESNEY.— edsbs (@edsbs) August 6, 2013
(If you don't get it, scroll halfway down this page.)
West Virginia provided an all-access look at the revamped Puskar Center. Like Alabama and Oregon, it has a barber shop. "That's a huge thing in recruiting," Holgo says.
Texas did something yesterday they won't be doing by the time the grind fully sets in: they broke into a full-on, pre-game chant in the team meeting room.
Pittsburgh has to be the only college football program in America to name its practice fields after a former sports information director.
Excellent coach to follow on Twitter: Georgia Tech head coach Paul Johnson. We've written previously about why Johnson was worth following, but this is an idea we see other programs copying in the not too distant future.
Looking forward to having all our season ticket holders here Saturday for an exclusive scrimmage for parents and season ticket holders only!— Paul Johnson (@GTPaulJohnson) August 6, 2013
Once again, it's the first family of football rapping in some ridiculous '80's costumes.