- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
How would Bob Knight have responded to these post-practice questions?
Bo Pelini fielded questions from reporters immediately following Monday morning's practice. Pelini exhibited a great deal of restraint in responding to what seemed to be a long list of largely irrelevant questions.
Watch the video of Pelini meeting with reporters here.
Below, we are listing a few of the questions Pelini responded to:
Question #3: Can you tell with the day off if the boys were a little fresher today?
Question #5: Bo, how was the unity council selected and how do fans find out who’s on it?
Question #7: How much more does the intensity get turned up for you guys when you go twice a day?
Question #8: Do you get more work done with the 2 go’s?
Question #9: When it comes to the Texas game, not from an opponent’s standpoint, but from an official visit standpoint, it seems like it’s becoming the popular game that kids want to come to. Do you have to manage that situation even before the season begins?
We wonder how Bob Knight would have responded to some of these questions?