- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Headed to LSU this weekend, Sark brought a live Tiger to practice today
"It is a pantheon of concrete and steel...it is haunted and it is loud..."
When Sark leads his team into Tiger Stadium Saturday night he doesn't want them freaked out by the environment.
Yes, from time to time LSU has been known to place their Tiger "Mike VI" next to the opposing team; but hey, what's a little fun amongst friends right? And, I mean who would be intimidated by a 500 pound Bengal Tiger right next to them?
So, what did Sark do? Yep, he had a live Tiger brought to practice today (this one only weighed about 300 pounds).
If you've never been, Tiger Stadium on a Saturday night is a magical environment. Put it on the list and get there one day.
Update> Here's video of the Tiger at UW's practice today compliments of Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times. Note to UW guys, if you put your hands near Mike's cage (like the guy does in this video), you'll lose your hand.
Best tweet we saw related to this was...