- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Knoxville media getting a little chippy with Dooley
This afternoon we saw the clip below and found it a little odd.
The audio quality is quite poor for the first few seconds but we believe the initial question from a member of the media is, "Would it be fair to say that coach Sunseri has not been effective in either teaching or communicating the scheme (to the players)?"
Dooley, after offering "that's a pretty harsh statement" provides what we thought was a decent enough answer.
Shortly after Dooley provided his response to the initial question, another member of the media came back to Dooley with, "You didn't quite answer...is Sal having problems communicating with the players?"
Dooley doesn't duck the questions at all and seems to provide full answers.
This probably won't shock anyone; but things seem fairly tense right now up in Knoxville. Settle down everyone. Let the man and his staff focus on coaching their team. They, like every other staff in the country, will be evaluated after the season.
Video is courtesy of knoxnews.com