- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- AD Scoop
2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2013 Offensive Coordinator
- 2013 Defensive Coordinator
- 2013 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2013 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2013 Running Backs Coach
- 2013 Offensive Line Coach
- 2013 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Line Coach
- 2013 Linebackers Coach
- 2013 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2013 FCS Coordinator
- 2013 Division II Coordinator
- 2013 Division III Coordinator
- 2013 NAIA Coordinator
- 2013 Director of Operations
- 2013 Strength & Conditioning
- 2013 Director of Player Personnel
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
FootballScoop's Fifth Quarter
In the (rare) case that you didn't get to see all of the best content on FootballScoop this week, the Fifth Quarter is here to get you caught up.
The Starting Five: here are the five best articles we published this week.
- He's won a Super Bowl as an assistant, a World Football League title as a head coach, served as the executive director of the NFL Coaches Association for 13 years, and now he's leading the Incarnate Word program as it transitions from Division II to Division I. 10 Questions with Larry Kennan.
- In what has turned into a hot-button topic for nearly two months now, Mississippi State head coach Dan Mullen came out this week in support of the NCAA's recruiting deregulation proposals...with a twist.
- Our own Doug Samuels had a chance to attend a clinic last week and peek inside the minds of Michigan State's Pat Narduzzi, Tulsa's Greg Peterson and respected strength coach Mike Barwis. Inside the Glazier football clinic.
- With his first spring ball at California underway, Sonny Dykes explained the benefits of practice scuffles.
- At North Carolina, Larry Fedora and his staff have a unique way of evaluating a player's workout.
The Film Room: each week we come across a mountain of films from programs across the country. Here's the best of what we posted this week.
- Alabama strength coach Scott Cochran gave the media a tour of the Crimson Tide's new weight palace in a way that only he can. It's real, and it's spectacular.
- Take a look inside Samford's signing day.
- Utah State had an incredible 2012 season, and the Aggies have the video to prove it.
- Oregon State players held their own dunk contest at halftime of a recent Beavers basketball game.
- The Texas video staff gave us a bird's eye view as the Longhorns conducted the circle drill at practice this week.
- You've got to love the quote Indiana uses for their workout video. "This fight is won far or lost far away from witnesses."
The best in non-coaching news: We specialize in coaching news at FootballScoop, but that doesn't mean we're not keeping track of the rest of the college football world.
- The MAC announced its 2013 schedule on Friday. Get ready for a triple shot of MACtion in November.
- The ACC revealed its 2013 slate earlier this week with Pittsburgh and Syracuse now in the league. Maryland will play its last ACC season this fall, with Louisville on its way to replace them.
- Not to be outdone, the Sun Belt also announced its 2013 schedule on Friday. Early prediction: the winner of the Western Kentucky - Louisiana - Lafayette game takes the cake.
- Arizona is in the process of renovating its stadium and constructing a new football facility. Here's how the project stands now, in photos.
- The NCAA rules committee recently announced that the penalty for targeting was changed from a 15-yarder to an ejection. Air Force head coach and NCAA football rules committee chair Troy Calhoun explains why.