The Scoop on What You Missed This Week
While you were busy watching the NFL Draft, we were compiling everything you need to know from this week.
The Starting Five: Our five best stories of the week.
- Playing music at practice has become all the rage this spring and one of the most high-profile believers in music, Kevin Sumlin, explained why he likes to practice to a soundtrack.
- As more and more teams try to go as fast as possible on offense, one study offered this reminder: it's about execution, not scheme.
- NFL teams are using some creative ideas to reward season ticket holders. Should your school steal any of these ideas?
- Any young offensive coordinator needs to step inside the film room with Ohio State offensive coordinator Tom Herman.
- Step behind the curtain to peek inside Jim McElwain's program at Colorado State.
The Film Room: A sampling of the best videos we posted this week.
- I don't know how a defensive back couldn't want to know more about Stanford after watching this video.
- Oklahoma State does a good job letting recruits know what a game day in Stillwater is like.
- Great hype video from Miami: The Hurricanes Are Coming.
The Best in Non-Coaching News: We major in coaching news at FootballScoop, but we also keep you up to date on anything else you need to know about inside the world of college football.
- Everything you need to know about the College Football Playoff.
- Is this the first helmet design of its kind in college football?
- The ACC could be playing football games in Europe in the not too distant future.
- Boise State and Oklahoma State will play a home-and-home series in 2018 and 2021.
- The Mountain West has announced its CBS College Sports TV schedule.
- The ACC isn't breaking up any time soon.