To Get Your Blood Moving:
– Look how Florida defensive coaches are helping their defensive backs work on tackling.
— Gator Recruiting (@_Gators_) August 13, 2015
– Louisiana Tech will earn $1.1 million apiece for trips to Texas and Clemson in the near and not-so-near future.
– Oooooh, Art Briles, you sly devil you.
(Though Baylor SID and Party-Pooper-In-Chief Heath Nielsen insists it was just an act of the divine, not a troll job.)
— Heath Nielsen (@HeathNielsen) August 13, 2015
– This story from USA Today’s George Schroeder on Tom Herman is great.
– Fresno State has a new blimp that will fly over home games and some road games.
This is Fresno State’s new blimp. pic.twitter.com/tgRFZaOPJm
— Andy Staples (@Andy_Staples) August 13, 2015
In Case You Missed It:
– Cincinnati has drastically reduced concussions using this new technique.
– Everyone who grew up in a coaching family can relate to this photo.