Ryan Day’s assistants will be paid
Ohio State released salary & contract info for all 10 on-field assistants today.
|Greg Mattison||Co-DC||$1,100,000||2 years|
|Kevin Wilson||OC / TEs||$950,000||2 years|
|Jeff Hafley||Co-DC / DBs||$950,000||2 years|
|Mike Yurcich||Quarterbacks / Passing game||$950,000||2 years|
|Larry Johnson||Assoc HC / DL||$900,000||1 year|
|Greg Studrawa||OL||$600,000||1 year|
|Tony Alford||Asst HC / RBs||$600,000||1 year|
|Al Washington||LBs||$500,000||2 years|
|Matt Barnes||Special Teams||$350,000||2 years|
|Brian Hartline||Receivers||$345,000||2 years|
In addition to their salaries, Buckeye assistants can earn the following bonuses:
- Big Ten East championship: 8.5 percent of salary
- Big Ten Championship Game win: 4.25 percent
- New Year’s Six bowl game: 17 percent
- Non-CFP bowl game and at least nine wins: 4.25 percent
- College Football Playoff berth: 21.25 percent
- National championship game berth: 25.5 percent
Each assistant has a $100,000 buyout should they choose to leave before Dec 1 of the final year of their contract; however this buyout is waived is coach leaves to become a head coach.
Tip of the cap to Bucknuts for compiling the info.