- The Scoop
- Strength Scoop
- High School Scoop
- DFO Scoop
- 2013 Coaches of the Year
- 2012 Coaches of the Year
2011 Coaches of the Year
- 2011 Offensive Coordinator
- 2011 Defensive Coordinator
- 2011 Special Teams
- 2011 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2011 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2011 Offensive Line Coach
- 2011 Running Backs Coach
- 2011 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2011 Linebackers Coach
- 2011 Defensive Line Coach
- 2011 Dir Football Operations
- 2011 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2011 FCS Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division II Coordinator of the Year
- 2011 Division III Coordinator of the Year
2010 Coaches of the Year
- 2010 Offensive Coordinator
- 2010 Defensive Coordinator
- 2010 Special Teams Coordinator
- 2010 Quarterbacks Coach
- 2010 Running Backs Coach
- 2010 Wide Receivers Coach
- 2010 Offensive Line Coach
- 2010 Defensive Line Coach
- 2010 Linebackers Coach
- 2010 Defensive Backs Coach
- 2010 Dir of Football Operations
- 2010 Strength & Conditioning Coach
- 2010 Div. 1-AA Coordinator
- 2010 Div. II Coordinator
- 2010 Div. III Coordinator
Wednesday April 4, 2012
Brown University: CBS Sports is reporting that Hofstra AD Jack Hayes will be named AD at Brown.
Howard University (FCS - DC): Howard University just announced that they are suspending all intercollegiate athletics. The University says this is a self-imposed action while the "University conducts a review".
High School Scoop: Large number of changes happening this week. See them here.
Eastern Washington: Former Arizona State graduate assistant Kiel McDonald has been hired to coach the running backs.
UCLA: Some salary updates from UCLA...defensive coordinator Lou Spanos is $550,000 per year on a two year agreement, offensive coordinator Noel Mazzone is $350,000 this season and $375,000 next on a two year deal and strength & conditioning coach Sal Alosi will make $225,000 per season on a two year deal. Receivers coach Eric Yarber, who will be paid this season by Tampa Bay, will earn $156,000 this season from UCLA and $275,000 next. Jim Mora's agreement is five years, not to exceed $3 million per (Neuheisel was making $1.25 million). Mora also received a signing bonus, a low-interest home loan, two vehicles, country club membership, etc...
Minnesota Duluth (D-II): Yesterday the University announced that defensive coordinator Todd Strop has resigned. Former assistant Tyler Yelk was announced as interim defensive coordinator.
Colorado: LSU offensive grad assistant T.C. McCartney will become an offensive grad assistant at Colorado on August 1 when the new rule takes effect.
Greenville College (D-III - IL): We hear former Methodist University defensive intern Lamar Bell has accepted a defensive grad assistant position at Greenville working with the defensive backs.
Pima Community College (Tucson, AZ): Pima is looking for an experienced offensive line coach. Must have a bachelors degree and an alternate source of income (pay is a $3,400 stipend). Those interested, please contact coach Pat Nugent at firstname.lastname@example.org