Division II and Division II begin their postseasons this weekend (view each bracket here), but there's still one weekend of regular season action in FCS. Make your final arguments now because Selection Sunday beckons.
The Sports Network Top 10
1. North Dakota State (10-0) - vs. South Dakota
2. Eastern Illinois (10-1) - at Tennessee-Martin
3. Eastern Washington (9-2) - vs. Portland State
4. Maine (10-1) - at No. 21 New Hampshire
5. Montana (9-2) - at No. 13 Montana State
6. McNeese State (9-2) - vs. Lamar
7. Towson (9-2) - vs. James Madison
8. Southeastern Louisiana (10-2) - defeated Nicholls State, 57-27
9. Sam Houston State (8-3) - at Central Arkansas
10. Northern Arizona (8-2) - at No. 20 Southern Utah
Games to Watch:
No. 5 Montana (9-2) at No. 13 Montana State (7-4) - This game is always big, but it's basically a playoff game for one of these teams with the Big Sky title out of reach. Less than three weeks ago Montana State was 7-2 and tied for first in the Big Sky. Now they need to beat the No. 5 team in the country to avoid ending their season on a three-game skid.
No. 10 Northern Arizona (8-2) at No. 20 Southern Utah (8-3) - Let's raise a glass to the Thunderbirds and head coach Ed Lamb. In year two as members in arguably FCS's toughest conference, Southern Utah has a shot at nine wins (a four-win jump from last season) and the first FCS playoffs berth in school history.
Lafayette (4-6) at No. 17 Lehigh (8-2) - This one's an odd bird on this final weekend: a game with conference title implications. You wouldn't guess it by their four win gap, and especially not after Lafayette's 1-5 start, but those same Leopards took down previously-undefeated Fordham last week, 27-14. And at 148 meetings and counting, it's the most-played rivalry in college football history.