Purdue unveiled their new Nike Pro Combat uniforms today. Please, draw your own conclusions, but we do have a couple of questions.
1. Are the Boilermakers trying to fool the audience by looking like Army or Idaho when they wear the black jerseys / gold pants?
2. See #47? How would he fit in at Maryland today under Randy Edsall’s new rules?(UPDATE: @CoachGrasmick has alerted us via twitter that #47 is an extra from Pirates of the Caribbean.)
3. Is Purdue totally against having “Purdue” on the jerseys?
4. Seriously, is Purdue renting these uniforms from a Texas 2A high school?
5. Will anyone know that Purdue is playing on TV when the Boilers wear “all white?”