It’s a Friday before the real hiring season begins. Questions are pouring in from all angles and about all sorts of jobs and coaches. This morning we opened it up for mailbag questions and you guys slammed us. So here’s the rundown and what we addressed in today’s video mailbag.
1. How many FBS jobs do you see coming open this offseason (0:30).
2. Please, please, please shed some light on all of the current openings in FBS. We address them as follows: Florida (2:25), Kansas (8:00), SMU (9:05), Troy (10:30), Buffalo (12:10).
3. The situation at Michigan (13:20).
4. Give me a sitting FBS head coach who no one is talking about; but who will be asked to interview for “bigger” jobs (15:10).
5. Most viewed article this week on FootballScoop (15:45)? Coach and his family #ShakeItOff with nearly 100,000 views since Monday.
6. Bonus – This one is good for a solid laugh. Check out this college football website (16:50).