To Get Your Blood Moving:
- Remember the time a walk-on blocked Urban Meyer's parking spot? Well, what happens here?
- Enjoyed this from ESPN: how Gary Patterson and Art Briles emerged from college football's nether lands to change the game. - Cue yakety sax...
- The first person to call Brady Hoke after he was dismissed at Michigan? Mark Dantonio.
- John Harbaugh compares training camp to childbirth, then quickly realizes he has no idea what he's talking about.
- I hope you're aware of the football-related scandal currently rocking the political world.
In Case You Missed It:
- Western Michigan with one of the most creative scholarship reveals you'll ever see.
- Urban to Ohio State at the Buckeyes' first team meeting: "Careers are made. Legends are born."
- Seahawks offensive coordinator Darrell Bevell says he wouldn't change the call that ultimately lost the Super Bowl.
- Arizona State unveils new Desert Ice uniforms.
Two preseason games on Friday-
Atlanta at New York Jets (7:30 p.m. ET)
Seattle at Kansas City (8 p.m. ET, NFL Network)