To get the blood pumping:
- Check out the video that Ohio State watched before taking the field against Virginia Tech on Monday.
- The Kyle Field renovations at Texas A&M brought in a new concessions company, and that company decided to bring with it a 12-pound hot dog.
- The SEC has made up 35% of Walmart's season-to-date sales. That's more than 2.5x Big 12 sales, and 5.5x total Pac-12 sales. Alabama leads all team apparel sales, followed by Ohio State, Arkansas, Georgia and Texas. Below is a look a the top 15 college and NFL teams based on Walmart sales.
- Not covering Gronk is a really bad idea. Gronkowski went off with 5 receptions for 94 yards and three touchdowns last night against the Steelers in the NFL season opener.
- You know the quarterback thought he had just escaped, and he never saw this next hit coming.
- So...these are a real thing...
- Can't have a warm up today without honoring 9-11-01.
The best from yesterday:
- Hawaii has some new retro uniforms in store for their Ohio State game Saturday.
- Mercedes now has a Nick Saban signature Sprinter van so we matched up other coaches with their signature rides.
On tap tonight:
- Miami at Florida Atlantic - 8pm EST - Fox Sports 1
- Utah State at Utah - 9pm EST - ESPN2