To Get Your Blood Moving:
- Dabo gettin' down after Clemson's win at Louisville:
Oh god. Dabo is dancing. pic.twitter.com/nffAEw39TW
— Troy Machir (@TroyMachir) September 18, 2015
- A map of college football conferences in 1938.
- The Broncos have now won both of their games on defensive touchdowns. They trailed Kansas City 24-17 last night entering the final minute, and won 31-24.
- Breaking: Steph Curry's still got it.
- These dudes are better at ping pong than you are at anything:
In Case You Missed It:
- Saban vs. Freeze and the 11 best coaching matchups of the weekend.
- Texas play caller Jay Norvell: "You coach for your job every single day."
- A play Knute Rockne scribbled up in the 1920's would still work today.
- How Ohio State evaluated its staff after winning a national title.
What's On Tonight:
- Florida State at Boston College (8 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- Idaho State at Boise State (9 p.m. ET, CBS Sports Network)
- New Mexico at Arizona State (10 p.m. ET, Pac-12 Network)