Welcome to the One Minute Warm Up, the shot of espresso you need to get your day going.
- It always seems like these types of stories end with the entire team getting banned from Twitter, but Cardale Jones wonderfully put a moron's head on a tee and drove it to the green on Thursday.
Mr. Gustafson has since deleted his account.
- In other Ohio State quarterbacking news, Sports Illustrated reported Thursday evening Braxton Miller has okayed a position switch from quarterback to h-back.
- If you haven't seen the trailer for Leonardo DiCaprio's new movie, fix that immediately. - Take a look at 2 World Trade Center, going up now in New York:
The best from the site:
- We reported Thursday evening that Bill Clark intends to hire Les Koenning to serve as UAB's offensive coordinator, his first hire since the program was reinstated.
- Following Steve Spurrier and Kevin Sumlin's friendly wager to see who will field the most improved defense in 2015, we helped out with some suggestions for more coaching bets.
- Sun Belt commissioner Karl Benson opened up in a way conference commissioners rarely -- okay, never -- do on conference realignment.
- Kansas head coach David Beaty gave an insightful interview on building a staff and told a great pay-it-forward story on how Todd Graham helped him in his climb through the ranks.
- Pat Fitzgerald explained his program philosophy in this video.
- Troy has some of the best new helmets in college football.