To get the blood pumping:
- Northern Illinois rolled out some interesting throwbacks from 1965, complete with "NI" on the sleeves.
- Washington defensive grad assistant Terrance Brown (who works with the defensive backs) can flat out dance.
- Speaking of dance swagger, take a look at ECU head coach Ruffin McNeill here.
- Indiana athletic director Fred Glass crashed the Hoosiers practice recently to surprise EIGHT walk-ons with scholarships.
- Some people in Chicago are really having some fun with Michigan being the first program to wear Jordan uniforms.
- Everyone can appreciate a Lou Holtz quote every now and then.
- Video of Florida players sharing how the Jim McElwain era is off to a good start is pretty cool. - Jim Harbaugh had an open practice for students only over the weekend, and informed them that no phones were allowed.
- Over the weekend, the Lansing State Journal released a really interesting read on Michigan State athletic director Mark Hollis and some of his personal obstacles that have helped to shape him.
From the weekend:
- AP releases their preseason poll, and Ohio State is the first-ever unanimous #1.
- We compare the reactions of Rich Rod after canceling practice and Oprah giving away a new car.
On tap tonight:
Bengals at Bucs - 7pm EST - ESPN