To get the blood pumping:
– Wake Forest has put up some new graphics around the facility and has the place looking sharp.
— Wake Forest Football (@WakeFB) August 7, 2015
– In last night’s Hall of Fame game Minnesota’s Ryan Shazier showed inside linebackers everywhere how to attack an iso block…and it’s a thing of beauty.
– This may be a fake Jon Gruden account, but those “Spider 2-Y Banana” shirts are legit.
— Jon Gruden (@Faux_Gruden) August 10, 2015
– This mic’d up clip of East Carolina head coach Ruffin McNeill is full of good stuff.
– Kansas has also put some impressive new graphics up in their team meeting room.
— Matt Tait (@mctait) August 8, 2015
– Watch MMQB’s Peter King take on Gerald McCoy of the Tampa Bay Bucs in a quarter of Madden.
What you may have missed
– Steve Sarkisian explains why he believes in “The Football Gods”
– Watch Rich Rodriguez and the Arizona gymnastics team do The Whip and the Nae Nae
– Texas A&M is rolling out black uniforms for their Halloween game
– Rex Ryan and Bills owner Terry Pegula ate dog treats on camera in the name of charity.