- Be afraid, be very, very afraid.
- ESPN did a nice job gathering stories on a number of coaches' first jobs.
- We've all been there.
- Auburn will see Baylor's rivalry shade and raise it one. Exactly one.
- The Packers have only three players on their roster that have ever played for another team. The rest of the league? At least 16.
- Snoop's son is leaving the UCLA football team. You have to feel for the kid.
- Samantha Ponder has stepped away from the Thursday sidelines. She explains why in an Instagram post.
- The most impressive shot you'll see all month.
In Case You Missed It:
- The coach who never punts has come up with a new wrinkle for this year. It might be great. It might be insane.
- The trailer for this new NFL Network documentary on the 2014 Patriots looks incredible.
- We announced the 2015 FootballScoop High School Video of the Year winner on Friday.
On TV This Weekend:
- Tampa Bay at Minnesota (8 p.m. ET Saturday, NFL Network)
- Indianapolis at Philadelphia (noon ET Sunday, NFL Network)