1. Alabama completely shut down Heisman hopeful Leonard Fournette. This helps to put that in perspective.
2. Whoever is making the schedule at Auburn deserves a raise.
3. Guys who weigh 300lbs or more aren't supposed to move like this
4. A lot of people considered DeAngelo Williams over the hill (at least by NFL running back standards). If Aldon Smith is one of them, he isn't anymore.
5. Pretty creative move by Oklahoma State putting a spin on a creative rap verse during games
EVERYBODY'S HANDS GO pic.twitter.com/50hyhiUrVU
— Scott Barlow (@BYTTOCS) November 9, 2015
6. This is pretty amazing
7. After suffering their first loss of the season to Oklahoma State, TCU's plane got stuck in Stillwater...literally.
8. Two teams in major college football are looking for their first win of the season (Kansas and Central Florida). Kansas has remaining games at TCU, and against West Virginia and Kansas State at home while UCF has a bye this week followed by games against East Carolina and South Florida at home. There's also this
9. Solid tweet from the Oxford Police Department during the game.
10. Reddit CFB put together a look at how journalists voted in the AP poll. Zoom in a bunch to see the details.
11. Connecticut has a total of 2 punt returns yards on the year. TWO!
12.Air Force is the only team in the country that still has not allowed a sack. Toledo is the next closest with two sacks allowed.