Catch up on everything you may have missed and see everything you can look forward to today with Thursday's One Minute Warm Up.
- "Weezer netted $200,000, but went without Gatorade." Here's an entertaining look at some of the ridiculous requests music acts request in their performance contracts.
- "Is Kobe Bryant aware of your existence?" (Crickets.)
- Steve Spurrier got the Twitterverse worked up for about an hour and a half Wednesday afternoon, and in the end all he did was announce he isn't going anywhere.
- Five bucks to everyone who knew this stat ahead of time:
- Let's hope we can all be this good at Twitter (and 1 percent as rich) when we're 87.
- Credit EA Sports for the Twitter headshot of the year:
- Bill Simmons has signed with HBO as his "exclusive television home." But you knew that already.
- We really enjoyed this behind the scenes look at 49ers head coach Jim Tomsula by MMQB's Emily Kaplan. Very good read and an interesting look at quite a career path.
The best stuff from yesterday:
- UAB head coach Bill Clark says he'd like to put a team on the practice field by this spring. We see a few obstacles ahead of this idea.
- The SEC has its own hype video for the 2015 season, and it's awesome.
- Before he was a four-time national champion, Nick Saban drew heavy interest from the New York Giants and the Indianapolis Colts. How might the college football landscape be different today if he'd accepted one of those jobs?