To get the blood pumping:
- Utah has new satin red helmet that they'll be wearing for the Michigan game.
Colorado State has added some nice new graphics to their weight room.
- Apparently Tommy Tuberville's brother is real life musician.
- This is guaranteed to brighten your day a bit
- Now this is how you show up to training camp!
- God bless the Harbaugh's. Every last one of them.
- ESPN asked if the Oklahoma drill should be discontinued. We think that's a ridiculous question.
- New Texas A&M DC John Chavis introduced the 3 vs. 1 Aggie Attack drill recently.
- Want to win a national title? If you don't do it in your first few seasons, you might never do it at all.
- Bill Walsh once gave David Shaw a list of things to look for in a QB. #1 was...
Games on tonight:
NFL Preseason Week 2
Lions at Redskinds - 7:30pm EST
Bills at Browns - 8pm EST - ESPN