First Things First:
- Three people were shot yesterday in Virginia, two of them killed. This happens far too often in our country. #StickToSports
To Get Your Blood Moving:
- Urban's quest to eliminate complacency in Ohio State's bid to repeat.
- Holy Cross coaches staged a WWE-style wrestling match yesterday. It was awesome.
- Andy Staples on Laquon Treadwell's return to the field is great.
- Kansas running back Devonte Wilson can jump on to another planet.
- Here are the NFL's points of emphasis for the 2015 season. I'm sure none of these will be misconstrued in any way.
— Troy Vincent (@TroyVincent23) August 25, 2015
- Puddles like you've never seen him before, and will probably never see him again.
In Case You Missed It:
- Virginia Tech defensive coordinator Bud Foster said the Hokies were considering fining players out of their cost-of-attendance scholarships, and AD Whit Babcock corrected him with a quickness unknown to mankind.
- A reminder to coaches closing practices to outsiders.
- On Kyle Flood and Rutgers' (lack of) leadership.
- The Bills have devised perhaps the most efficient practices in football.
- Ever wonder why teenage boys are so reckless and impulsive? The answer starts with getting mice drunk.