To Get Your Blood Moving:
- Scott Van Pelt's midnight SportsCenter debuts on Labor Day - right after the Ohio State-Virginia Tech game, probably - and it will feature lots of gambling. Sign us up for that. All of it.
- Everyone says they have the best fans in the universe, but Iowa State has the best fans in the universe.
- Ten things you know only if you're a football coach's wife.
- From the "Why didn't we have this 10 years ago?" department:
- Cleveland Cavaliers guard Iman Shumpert is planning on naming his daughter... Iman Shumpert, Jr.
- Paul Johnson's take on recruiting is incredibly Paul Johnson.
In Case You Missed It:
- FootballScoop Predicts: Biggest Non-Coaching Surprises of 2015.
- How parents can help their kids transition from high school to college, from an Olympian.
- Nick Saban has won four national titles, and thinks he should've won four more.
- Bob Stitt has a great response to his Twitter haters.
- N.C. State's new indoor facility looks great.
What's On Tonight:
- North Carolina at South Carolina (6 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- Florida International at Central Florida (6 p.m. ET, CBS Sports Network)
- Oklahoma State at Central Michigan (7 p.m. ET, ESPNU)
- Western Kentucky at Vanderbilt (8 p.m. ET, SEC Network)
- Michigan at Utah (8:30 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1)
- TCU at Minnesota (9 p.m. ET, ESPN)
- Duke at Tulane (9:30 p.m. ET, CBS Sports Network)
- Colorado at Hawaii (1 a.m. ET, CBS Sports Network)