To Get Your Blood Moving:
- The NFL says its facing a crisis due to a lack of NFL-ready quarterbacks. Word of wisdom: either adapt your offenses and your teaching, or invest in a minor league. Because college football isn't changing any time soon.
- This British weatherman can handle the verbiage in any NFL playbook.
- What kind of camp is Sark running? Trojans freshman Ronald Jones II says he battled dizziness in fall camp because of Whataburger and barbecue withdrawal. If we've said it once we've said it a thousand times - coaches have to put players in a position to succeed.
- Charlie Weis says he failed at Notre Dame because his assistants were too ambitious.
- On Wednesday Bret Bielema complained about Ohio State's schedule compared to his Razorbacks'. USA Today's Dan Wolken responded with this smackdown.
- No comment necessary:
- Cut by the Eagles, Tim Tebow is back with SEC Network.
- Remember when Cal and Baylor were going to play in Australia in 2016? Now Cal may play Hawaii down under.
In Case You Missed It:
- The case for FBS programs to continue playing the FCS.
- Aaron Rodgers details the three tenents of being a Green Bay quarterback.
- David Shaw responds to criticism calling him too conservative.
- Julian Edelman made his own highlight tape for the Patriots' title defense. And speaking of the Pats...
What's On Tonight:
- Pittsburgh at New England (8:30 p.m. ET, NBC)
- Louisiana Tech at Western Kentucky (8 p.m. ET, Fox Sports 1)