- Racing and Ohio go together like peas and carrots, so this helmet from Buckeye fan and racer Graham Rahal makes sense.
- In "this can only happen in baseball" news, word leaked that the Mets had traded Wilmer Flores (who signed with the team a day after his 16th birthday) during an actual game. He finds out from fans after being sent back into the game and understandably gets emotional. The trade ended up fizzling out, but c'mon guys!
- Former MLB hotshot Jose Conseco is showing his support for Caitlyn Jenner...by living as a woman for a week.
- Mike Leach appeared on EPSN today and dished about a 64 team playoff, the Kardashians, The Royal Family, and American Society. Coach Leach, please never change.
- The NFL pre-draft process is perplexing to everyone, but this just makes no sense at all.
More of what you missed yesterday:
- Tom Herman promises to hold "the hardest training camp in the history of college football."
- One special Division III game day environment is going to include kids activities, a foam party for students and a BEER GARDEN!
- Nick Saban shares a vital key to his success: "Don't think much about the past, and don't worry about the future."
What to look forward to today:
- Big Ten coaches (Dantonio, Beckman, Chryst, Edsall, Wilson, Ferentz, Meyer) and Pac-12 coaches (MacIntyre, Graham, Andersen, Mora, Petersen, Shaw) take the podium at their respective Media Days today.