To get the blood pumping:
- How about this HS extra point attempt?
- Nevada has an interesting reason for taking the last names off the back of their uniforms.
- A Reddit user compiled an interesting list of team headgear that Lee Corso has never chosen. Interested to see Baylor, Arizona and Louisville on the list.
- How about this nugget?
- A 27-year old man spearfishing off the coast of Hawaii's Big Island got attacked by a shark and had the composure to take a selfie video as his friends carried him to get treatment. (Graphic)
The best from yesterday:
- The Bill Parcells inspired locker room sign that every program should have.
- We may have our first look at Michigan's Jordan uniforms.
- Watch Brian Kelly award a game ball to an emotional Drue Tranquill.
- The top three offenses in the country have an interesting common link.
- San Antonio HS coach admits to telling players who targeted ref that the ref "has to pay".
On tap tonight:
Wisconsin Whitewater (D-III) at Morningside (NAIA - IA) - 7pm EST - ESPN3
Cincinnati at Memphis - 7:30pm EST - ESPN
Redskins at Giants - 8:25pm EST - CBS