To Get Your Blood Moving...
- It's over. Shut it down. Let's go home.
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) September 21, 2015
- College athletics director accepts hundreds of millions of dollars from TV network, then complains to TV network about start times.
- While we're at it, ESPN will no longer show Cover Alerts on college games.
- Fun with Crazy Fans, Part 1:
- The time Bret Bielema, as a college senior, told an opposing coach, "It's been a pleasure kicking your ass."
- Fun With Crazy Fans, Part 2:
In Case You Missed It:
- Bret Bielema responds to Kliff Kingsbury in a way only he can.
- Baylor running backs coach Jeff Lebby was on Tulsa's sidelines Saturday in Norman. That's an NCAA violation. What Bob Stoops, Art Briles and Philip Montgomery had to say about it.
- The Cooper Manning hour with Odell Beckham, Jr.
- Bob Bowlsby says you don't care about education if you play football games on Tuesday nights. What?
- Jim Tressel on the legacy you leave behind.
- The two words Mark Helfrich needs to describe a good defense.