To Get Your Blood Moving:
- There is a 100 percent chance you're having a good season if stuff like this breaks out on your sideline.
- Not a good omen for Oregon.
- Big boy here deserves a whole stack of pancakes with butter pecan syrup.
- Love this quote from Pirates manager Clint Hurdle.
- Social scientists estimate most people have more than 2,000 acquaintances. Teddy Roosevelt had more than 20,000. I'd be interested to see where Nick Saban falls on that spectrum.
- No explanation necessary.
In Case You Missed It:
- Mark Hudspeth blamed Louisiana-Lafayette's loss to Akron on moving into a new during the season.