Take a minute and get caught up on everything noteworthy from yesterday, and get a jump on today here with the One Minute Warm Up.
- College football's favorite ball boy, Red Lightning, is heading to an NFL camp.
- The new book on Nick Saban's looks like an interesting read (NSFW).
- Wresting may be fake, but this certainly is not.
-The Special Olympics is full of heartwarming moments. Here's a perfect example.
- Pete Carroll takes you through the Seahawks very successful, and safe, tackling philosophy
- Ohio State pulled the classic dummy prank, and you have to see Cardale Jones' reaction.
- The NFL got their first ever female "coach" and Sonny Dykes and Cal made a hire on defense. Details on The Scoop.
On tap today:
- Jimbo Fisher, David Cutcliffe, and a host of ACC coaches hit the ESPN Car Wash
- The Mountain West kicks off their media day