To Get Your Blood Flowing:
- Good news for all defensive linemen and running backs wearing Under Armour: you are now ungrabbable (or your money back!)
- The things Rory McIlroy can do with a golf club are pretty amazing:
- Lee Corso said Monday he's no longer allowed to wear Florida State head gear, and it's Bill Murray's fault.
In Case You Missed It:
- The Green Bay Packers detailed the insane cat-and-mouse system NFL teams must play with defenses (and TV viewers) in order to make calls at the line of scrimmage.
- Jim Mora downplays the P. Diddy kettle bell incident. "You know, those things happen."
- Carolina Panthers special teams coordinator Bruce DeHaven's inspiring reason why he chose to coach this season in spite of a cancer diagnosis.
- A by-the-numbers look at football that you'll want to share with your players.
The American media days are up and running in beautiful Newport, R.I.
Far more importantly, players are reporting all over the place, and pads are starting to pop. Yes, football is in the air my friends. Enjoy.