Moving forward, each Monday morning I will take a look at some of the most surprising plays, facts, story lines, and events of the weekend in the Twitter 12 Pack.
Here's what caught my eye from this past weekend
1) The Patriots develop talent like no other NFL franchise, and this is a great testament of that
2) Wait what?
3) I've watched a lot of football over the years, but have never seen something like this
4) Florida's first female coach got her first win over one of the top programs in the state
5) These are simply not good
7) That's a bad logo placement, but looks like they got it cleared up in the second half
8) When Nick Saban is ripping you, probably the worst thing you could do is try to talk...looks like Lane Kiffin hasn't learned that yet.
9) That is not a stat you want anything to do with
10) Binoculars have been around a LOOOOONG time...don't think instructions are needed. What did they say? 1) Pick up binoculars 2) Look into binoculars 3) Observe?
11) Georgia struggled mightily with a FCS Nicholls team that was very below-average, and Kent State lost to FCS NC A&T.
12) This is one of those "No! No! NO!....wait, ok. Yeah. That will work," moment