To get your blood pumping:
- The SEC is helping to raise awareness of prostate cancer prevention and will honor former commissioner Mike Slive with Prostate Cancer Awareness games on each of the league's 14 campuses during September. Teams will wear special helmet stickers along and campuses will be home to various other activities.
- A professor at the Ohio State business school had some interesting examples on display yesterday.
- Just in case anyone was wondering...PJ Fleck has still got it.
- The softball bat trick that has been making its rounds on social media is impressive, but this effectively one-ups it.
- 7 FBS head coaches tell SBNation what goes into their game week prep for a very interesting read.
- Centre College, the same school that tazed a coach to boost morale, got 21 players on the same page to prank the QB at practice recently.
- Notre Dame announced that they will be adding a video board to their iconic stadium.
- Central Lakes College (JC - MN) lost running back Barron Taylor after a seizure over holiday break, and found and interesting way to honor him with their new helmet design. The #7 is for Taylor, and each player will have their own number on the back of the helmet.
- Penn State is planning some really impressive updates to their football facility.
- Kyle Flood is under investigation at Rutgers for possible rules violations.
- Randy Moss has a new commercial out...and how about One Clap?
- Want to be a head coach someday? You'll want to read Charlie Strong's stance on discipline.