To get the blood pumping:
- This is worth pointing out. Very impressive.
- Someone is going to have a hard time explaining this one...
- How many other quarterback coaches out there could nail these three throws in a row?
- Peyton Manning flipped the script on the media and gave them their own injury report yesterday.
- I have to think that there aren't very many things that surprise Gronk anymore, but watch him get his mind blown by a magician.
- A former UNC player is taking a stand about paying college athletes by selling t-shirts with NCAA president Mark Emmert's likeness on them and keeping the profits because he "thought that's what he would do."
- I wonder what play this is in Chip Kelly's offense...
The best from yesterday:
- Bill Clark gets a five-year contract at UAB
- David Cutcliffe sent a touching letter to Pitt's James Conner after hearing he'd be out for the season.
- New Jersey HS player rips off his opponents helmet and then hits him with it.
- Mark Dantonio: "We asked our defensive players to do three things against Oregon."
- LSU tried to make John Chavis the highest paid assistant in college football before he left for Texas A&M.