To Get Your Blood Moving:
- Geno Smith will miss the next 6-to-10 weeks because a teammate sucker punched him and broke his jaw. That's awful. This tweet from Jared Lorenzen is not.
- While we're on the subject of big guys doing awesome things:
- A trucker spilled Bud Light all over a Florida highway because he was distracted by his dog.
- Surely you've seen those "Straight Outta ____" templates on your timeline this week. Most of them are awful. This is not.
- Is this the low-tech solution your wide receivers and tight ends need to take the next step?
In Case You Missed It:
- What coaches who ban social media are really telling their players.
- Some scoopage from yesterday: Notre Dame and Showtime will partner for a "Hard Knocks" type show following the Irish through the regular season.
- How some coaches keep their players cool through blazing August temperatures.
- One rogue brewery employee came up with a pretty cool college football idea.
- Jason Witten walks you through one of the biggest plays of the past NFL season.