Wednesday July 29, 2009
Princeton Review - Top Party Schools 2009: The nation's top party schools, according to Princeton Review's 2009 survey of 122,000 students.
1. Penn State University, State College, Pa.
2. University of Florida, Gainesville, Fla.
3. University of Mississippi, Oxford, Miss.
4. University of Georgia, Athens, Ga.
5. Ohio University, Athens, Ohio
6. West Virginia University, Morgantown, WV
7. University of Texas, Austin, Texas
8. University of Wisconsin, Madison, Wis.
9. Florida State University, Tallahassee, Fla.
10. University of California-Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara, Calif.
11. University of Colorado, Boulder, Colo.
12. University of Iowa, Iowa City, Iowa
13. Union College, Schenectady, N.Y.
14. Indiana University, Bloomington, Ind.
15. DePauw University, Greencastle, Ind.
16. University of Tennessee, Knoxville, Tenn.
17. Sewanee: The University of the South, Sewanee, Tenn.
18. University of North Dakota, Grand Forks, N.D.
19. Tulane University, New Orleans, La.
20. Arizona State University, Tempe, Ariz.
Dallas Cowboys new stadium: The most jaw-dropping aspect of Cowboys Stadium is the midfield video board. The world's largest high-definition video board measures 160 feet long by 71 feet deep, and is suspended 90 feet above the playing surface. The board's cost was $40 million $40 million for a TV! The board weighs 1.2 million pounds. Imagine a structure the size of an office building, turned horizontally on its side and outfitted on two sides with a crystal-clear video image. It's unbelievably cool. The stadium's seating capacity is 80,000 but, because of flexibility at both ends, can be expanded to 100,000. There are 300 suites (including the first field-level suites ever at any major football venue) and 15,000 club seats. Want a suite? The cost averages out to $25,000 per game. Link...