Michigan's Jim Harbaugh has released a statement amidst reports that the Big Ten has cancelled their season.
Harbaugh lays out some data on why he's advocating for the season to move forward.
Among the reasons, he lists the following facts from the UM program over the past eight weeks:
- 11 positive test out of 893 administered (including 3 upon initial arrivals to campus)
- Zero positive tests out of the last 353 administered
- Zero positive tests among coaches and staff for the past 8 weeks
- No contract tracing to the fields, weight room, locker room, or football facility
- Zero pauses in their training
See the full statement below.
Harbaugh wraps up the letter with #WeWantToPlay and #WeWantToCoach hashtags.
Stay tuned to The Scoop for the latest.