To Get Your Blood Pumping:
- Now that he's got some time on his hands, we need Ted Wells and his crew to investigate PeanutButterGate.
- Speaking of DeflateGate, the NFL and Tom Brady went to court yesterday (really) and a court sketch artist's depiction of Brady looked like LSU head coach Les Miles. Les (or whoever runs his Twitter account) chimed in with a great response.
- That sketch spawned a number of hilarious tweets, and this one may be my favorite of them all.
- An LSU assistant coach has been banned from texting for six months after committing a minor NCAA violation.
- Texas Tech has a staff full of grinders
- Someone dusted off their yearbook to dig up this picture of Mark Richt as a young buck at Boca Raton HS.
- Butch Jones and Tennessee did a study and found that 86% of a student athlete's time is spent with the strength staff.
- Steve Spurrier had some fun with reporters after practice yesterday.
- Pat Narduzzi is staying with his Pitt players in the dorms during camp to build chemistry.
- On the very first episode of ESPN's Hard Knocks, Texans head coach Bill O'Brien set the tone early.
Games on tap tonight:
Saints at Ravens - 7:30pm EST
Packers at Patriots - 7:30pm EST - NFL Network
Jets at Lions - 7:30pm EST
Dolphins at Bears - 8pm EST
Redskins at Browns - 8pm EST
Cowboys at Chargers - 10pm EST - NFL Network